Printing setup for HP Printers
There are many mobile printing solutions that enable you to print via wired or wireless connection from your 123 HP Printer.
The applications and other ways mobile printing ways are listed below.
Unboxing setup HP Printer
Before unboxing all the extra parts completely and taking out the printed out of the box, make sure that you have all the printer components in the box.
- Take the printer out of the box and remove all the tapes on the printer carefully.
- Lift up the scanner lid and remove if any packing material there.
- Remove the other packing materials and tips from the paper tray and other parts.
- Open the lower side of the ink access door and remove the tapes.
- Now use the power cable called which is given in the box and fix one end in the printer and other at the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power button of your printer.
- Carefully install the Ink cartridges after removing the packing tape.
- Load the plain white paper carefully from the paper feeder on the printer.
- Browse 123.hp.com/setup or scan the QR code, to launch software.
- Get your HP printer on your network.
- Print and scan the alignment page.
- Finished the setting up online.
Connect HP Printer using USB
Set HP printer for USB cable connection, and for getting more supported features install HP driver with full features.
- Make sure that your printer is in a ready state and you have a USB cable. Disconnect your USB cable from the computer and do not connect until you are prompted during the driver installation step.
- Install the driver and set up the connection. Browse 123.hp.com select your printer model and hit Begin.
- Select the printer connection type as USB.
- Select the name of your printer and click Use.
- Now return to HP installer and complete the installation.
Set up HP printer for USB cable connection, and for getting more supported features install HP driver with full features.
- Make sure that your printer isn’t ready to state and you have any available USB port on your computer.
- Now install the driver to setup your connection.
- Download the HP driver and install it to complete your USB connection.
- Browse 123.hp.com select your printer model can let the HP easy start download complete.
- Choose the connection type to USB.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
Windows users make sure that your system and your printer are on the same network. Gather your network name which is the SSID and your security passphrase which is the WEP key or WPA. Make sure you have internet access (broadband or DSL).
- Open the HP folder from the install software programs.
- Select the name of your printer.
- Click Utilities.
- Go to Printer setup and Software selection.
- Click to Connect a new printer
- Now finished installing the software.
- Now use the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to set up a wireless network for the printer.
Mac users make sure that your system and your printer are on the same network. Gather your network name which is the SSID and your security passphrase which is the WEP key or WPA. Make sure you have internet access (broadband or DSL) for software downloads and getting printer updates.
- Disconnect any Ethernet cables if connected to your printer.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to set wireless network on your printer.
- Turn on your printer
- Click on the wireless icon
- Go to settings.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions to set wireless network.
Download and install the software from HP customer support – Software and Driver Downloads.
LAN Printer Setup
- Go to Start menu
- Select Control Panel
- Select Devices and Printers
- Click Add a printer at the top of the window
- Click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- Select your network printer from the list
- Click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to set your printer on local area network
Mac OS X (LAN Printer Setup)
OS X must support AirPrint or Bonjour
- Select the Apple menu
- Go to System Preferences
- Select the “Print & Scan” option
- Click and hold the ‘+’ button shown at the bottom of the printer list
- Select your printer and add it from the menu that appears
- Select the Download & Install button if prompted. (OS X will download the necessary drivers from Apple)
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.