To make use of the Mobile Printing option on your Android, Apple iOS and iPad, Smartphone and Tablets, use the Smart app software for mobile devices to Print, scan, copy, troubleshoot the Printer issues and set up a Printer to a wireless network.
Step 1: Know how to set up a Wireless Printer using Smart app Software
- From your Android device, browse and search for the apt software driver.
- Download the Smart app software driver and wait for a few seconds until the process is over.
- Open the downloaded Smart app software driver, follow the prompts and then select the start option.
- The Smart app software driver only detects printers connected to the same network as your Android device-or-in Setup mode.
- For the Printers with the Touch Screen Control Panel, navigate to the Network settings menu and then select the Restore Network Settings or the Restore Network Defaults option.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect your Printer to the network. This process will fit only for the Printers with a touch screen display.
- Return to Smart app software driver and then click the Plus sign.
- Then, select your Printer.
Step 2: Installing Smart app Software & Setup Printer:
- First download and install the smart app software on your Android.
- Ensure once whether your Android device is connected to the Wireless network with the Bluetooth enabled form.
- Open the downloaded Smart app software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on installing the driver file.
- Then, click the Set up a New Printer, then your printer will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your Printer name and model for this continue to the next step
Step 3: How to Print, Scan and Copy?
- Use the HP Smart application software to Scan, Copy, and Print. To make use of the any additional features, just sign in into the account.
- Tap the Print option from your device, cloud storage picture or the social media account at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in, if you wish to take prints from the online account.
- Then, choose a JPEG form of a photo or a PDF document file from your Android for printing.
- Lastly, tap the Print option or the Printer icon.
How to Scan using your Printer?
You can Scan items using your Printer and then you may save and print the scanned item or even share them through e-mail. Follow the steps to Scan the document or photos from your Printer Scanner.
- First, place any photo or document on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder tray which you want to scan.
- Then, tap the Printer Scan option and then hit the Settings icon.
- On the settings option, you can choose the color or black and resolutions.
- Lastly, click the Scan option.
- If needed any multi-page scans, tap the Add Pages icon.
Copy Document Files, Photos and Cards
Follow the points to copy your document files and photos.
- The first and foremost job of the user is to tap the copy option
- Next, place the item you desire to copy as a flat solid one.
- Now, hit the object size button to setup the original size and tap the flash icon.
- Select Auto or Manual mode and then complete the copy job.
- In the manual mode, focus the area you want to copy on the screen.
- Now, you can tap the capture icon to make a copy of the item.
- Then, try to take print the copy job.
- Choose start Black or Start color option of the print the copy which you have selected for print.
This is how you can successfully do the Copy job.