123 HP Officejet 8010 Google Cloud Print Setup
By connecting to 123 HP Officejet 8010 Google Cloud Print Setup you can print a document and photos from your mobile or any other network connected device like your computer, tablet, phone etc with your HP printer unit. To print with 123 HP Officejet 8010 Google cloud print you don’t have to download any kind of driver or software from the 123.hp.com
To start with 123 HP Officejet 8010 Google Cloud printing first setup your printer with your Google cloud print from your mobile device on your computer. You can easily print from your Apple iOS device but you have to set up Google cloud print from a Chromebook or computer.
To setup from Chromebook or computer, connect your printer to 123 HP Officejet 8010 Google Cloud Print via the Chrome browser on Windows, Mac or Google Chromebook.
- Switch on your printer and load the paper in the paper tray.
- Always make sure that your printer and your computer is connected to the same Local Network.
- Now on your computer go to the Chrome Browser and sign in to your Google account.
- In the address bar type Chrome://devices and press Enter.
- Now the Google cloud print will detect any printer on the network.
- Select your printer from the listed devices under ‘New devices’ option list.
- Click to Register
- Now continue and print the confirmation page.
- Confirm the registration on the control panel display as well. (You can follow the instructions on the printed page)
- Once you are done with the registration and your confirmation page gets printed, you are ready to use 123 HP Officejet 8010 Google Cloud Print feature.
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet 8010 Google cloud print services on your Android devices
Firstly connect your printer to Google cloud print through the Chrome browser on Android OS 4.4 or later smartphone or Tablet
- Switch On your printer and load the paper sheet in the paper tray.
- Make sure your Android device and your printer are connected to the same network.
- Now download the 123 HP Officejet 8010 Google Cloud Print plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Install the Cloud print plugin on your Android device.
- Once you are done with installation, go to the home screen and then go to the ‘settings’ menu.
- Go to the ‘Printing’ option.
- Select the Cloud print option and turn it On. (Turn off any other print service plugin, if they are switched On).
- Touch Cloud print and select the main menu icon.
- Now select Add Printer.
- The plugin will show the printer on the network.
- Tap on the name of the printer you want to add and select Ok.
- Confirm the registration of the printer control panel display.
- To complete the setup follow the instructions on the instruction page that prints out.
With Google cloud printing one can easily print the email and web pages from the computer, photo or document which are saved in the computer, can directly print from Google drive as well.
You can share your printer with other people who have a google account so they can also print to your computer with the help of Cloud print.
- Open Chrome browser and sign into your Google account on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to Cloud print and then Printers.
- Select your printer and then select Share.
- Enter the email and name of the person you want to share the printer with and then click Ok.
123 HP Officejet 8010 Google cloud print from iPhone
HP Officejet 8010 All-in-One Printer series bring you the feature of wireless printing. You can do wireless printing using airprint, which is already available on your Apple devices.
User can easily print photographs, documents, etc. with the help of their HP officejet 8010 All-in-One printer series. This printer gives you the freedom to move wirelessly and print from anywhere you want. You can just sit in another room with your printer in another, and get your files printed with the help of HP officejet 8010 All-in-One Printer series via Airprint.
Uses always ensure that your HP wireless printer and your Apple device are always connected via same WiFi network. Also, please load the paper that matches the paper settings of your printer.
For getting information regarding how you can print from your Apple device via Airprint with the help of HP officejet 8010 All-in-One Printer series, read the information and the steps given below:
- Select me photo or document you want to print.
- Open the document or photo.
- Now Tab on the share button.
- As you tab on share button you can see various options to share your document or photo.
- Now, swipe up on your screen. Swiping up your screen will reveal more sharing options.
- Now you can see the print icon.
- Tab on the print icon.
- Now select your printer name.
If you cannot see your printer name, then and your printer name and then select it.
- Apple users can increase and decrease the number of copies according to their requirement. The option for increasing and decreasing the number of copies is given right just under the option of your printer name.
- There are more options given; colour, letter. You can alter the other options according to your choice.
- After setting up all the options, Click Print.
Get your document copies printed with the help of HP officejet 8010 All-in-One Printer series and enjoy. The users can print documents, emails, photos and more easily. When you are using an Apple device then HP makes your printing simple, easy and fun.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.