123 HP Tango Scan setup
123 HP Tango scan to computer
With the help of the 123 HP Tango Scan to Computer, you might scan documents, photos and other paper types’ documents easily. 123.hp.com/tango Scan to Computer With the help of the Tango scan which you can get quality scanning.
you can begin scanning after scanning to the computer is enabled. A user has choice to establish scanning from printer display or can decide from the printer software on available computer.
Remember one thing that some scanning functions are only available to the users who have installed the 123.hp.com/setup-tango printer software.
123 HP Tango scan for computer
In case you wish to scan to computer, you must have previously installed the HP recommended printer software at your computer system. Your computer and 123 HP Tango printer should be connected and it should be switched on.
In case you are utilizing 123 HP Tango scan for computer on your Windows computer, then you should be careful regarding the printer software, it has to be running former for your scanning process.
123 HP Tango Scan to Computer Windows
Scan to computer feature comes enabled, which is the default factory setting. But sometimes it happens like these features obtain disabled so to allow it again, you have to trail the given instructions.
Now, based on your Windows operating system, you must follow the instructions given below to 123 hp tango printer install.
Suppose you are using Windows 8.1
- On the start screen, you might see a down arrow in the left corner of lower screen.
- Afterwards, you must choose the printer name.
- Click on utilities.
Suppose you are using Windows 8
- Go to the initiate screen
- Right tick on the empty area
- You must click or all apps on your application bar
- Now, you can choose the printer name
- Click on utilities
If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP
- Go on computer’s desktop
- Hit to the start
- Keep on selection with all programs
- Hit on HP
- Now, select the folder of your 123 HP Tango printer.
- Afterwards in your scan section, you should select manage scan for computer.
- Now hit on ENABLE.
How to scan a document to a file in Windows
- Load your innovative document into your document feeder or load the original 123.hp.com/tango down on right front corner of scanner glass.
- Double click on the printer icon.
- In case you are utilizing Windows 8.1 then click on a down arrow and opt for printer name like 123 HP Tango.
- Suppose you are using Windows at right click on the start screen, select all apps and pick the printer name
- In case you are using Windows Vista, Windows 8, and Windows XP, click start on your desktop, go to all programs and then click HP and get on the folder for the tango for 123 hp printer and then choose the icon with printer name.
- Now in the printer software, click on the scan a document
- Decide the type of scan and then click scan.
- You can decide to save as PDF to keep documents as PDF file you want save as JPEG to save the document as an image file.
To know about 123 HP Tango Scan to Computer Mac OS X
- Open your HP scan from the applications folder located at top level of your hard disc.
- Afterwards, you can choose the type of scan profile you want.
- Follow the “settings instructions” on the screen.
- Modify the scan settings based on your needs: image file type, scan resolution and contrast levels.
- Now scan to the cloud drives and network folders.
- Likewise, you should adjust images before scanning. You can also have a preview.
- Click on scan.
123 HP Tango How to scan to email
Using 123 HP Tango Printer series sometimes user get confused like how to scan to a file and then attach it in emails manually.
Following on-instructions given below you can easily scan to a file and email it manually by of your HP Tango Printer models.
- The first thing, load your original document in an automatic document feeder of your HP Tango All-in-One Printer series. User might also wish to load the document by putting the print side down on the right scanner glass of the printer.
- Now, you can press Scan.
- Choose the computer that you needs to scan.
- Afterwards, the user have to choose option from save as PDF or save as JPEG file.
- In case you decide save as PDF for your document, and then your document could be saved as a PDF file. And suppose you opt to prefer save as JPEG file then your document will be saved in the JPEG format. The JPEG format is widely used to save the photographs.
- Now continue with choosing OK.
- You are saved document or photograph might be saved in your computer’s hard drive. You can straightforwardly access the document or photo file from hard drive whenever you required.
- Now to scan to a file and email it by hand, the user have to log in into his / her email account.
- Once you login into your email account you must click on create a new message.
- Click on attachment icon, in compose email window. Located down side of the window.
- As you click on the attachment icon, it allows you to link or insert a file from the unique destinations on your computer.
- Try to browse to the location on where you saved your scan.
- Click on the suitable file to select it.
- By double clicking on a file, your file could be attached to your email.
- Insert the email address of the receiver and add it to the subject.
- Click send.
123 HP Tango How to scan to email
- In case you are still facing issues, you can restart your device or run the HP print and scan doctor. For windows users, HP print and scan doctor diagnose the issues automatically.
- For OS X computer users, you can restart the router when it has wireless connection
- Many people using Mac face issues regarding 123.hp.com/setup-tango scan to mail. Some of them don’t see scan to email option make-believe with the web server it is also not available on HP utility in Mac book as well. They can only see scan to computer because the full features scanning of HP software is not available for Mac Sierra 10.1 2.1.
All those users must download HP easy scan application and then they can scan the images to the computer and can keep it in the computer.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.