123 HP Officejet 5230 Scan to Computer
With the help of 123 HP Officejet 5230 Scan to Computer you can scan documents, photos and other paper types’ documents easily. 123 HP Officejet 5230 Scan to Computer With the help of the Officejet 5230 scan you can get quality scanning.
Come on let us discuss 123 HP Officejet 5230 scans to computer
You can start scanning after scanning to a computer is enabled. The user has the choice to start scanning from the printer display or can choose from the printer software on available computer.
You have to keep in mind that some scanning functions are only available for the users who have installed the 123 HP printer software.
123 HP Officejet 5230 scan for computer
If you want to scan to computer, you should have already installed the HP recommended printer software in your computer system. Your printer and your computer must be connected and they must be switched on.
If you are using 123 HP Officejet scan for computer on your Windows computer, then you must be careful regarding the printer software, it has to be running prior to your scanning process.
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet 5230 Scan to Computer Windows
Scan to computer feature comes enabled, which is a default factory setting. But sometimes it happens like these features get disabled so to enable it again, you have it to follow the given instructions.
Now, according to your Windows operating system follow the instructions given below.
If you are using Windows 8.1
- On the start screen you can see a down arrow in the left corner of the lower screen.
- Now you have to select the printer name.
- Click on the utilities
If you are using Windows 8
- Go to the start screen
- Right click on the empty area
- You have to click or all apps on your application bar
- Now you have to select the printer name
- Click on the utilities
If you are using Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Go on your computer’s desktop
- Hit to start
- Continue selection with all programs
- Hit on HP
- Now select the folder of your 123 HP Officejet 5230 printer.
- Now in your scan section, you have to select manage scan for computer.
- Now hit on ENABLE.
To scan a document to a file in Windows.
- Load your original document into your document feeder or load the original print site down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Double click on your printer icon.
- If you are using Windows 8.1 click on the down arrow and select printer name
- If you are using Windows at right click on the start screen, select all apps and select the printer name
- If you are using Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP, click start on your desktop, go to all programs then click HP click the folder for the printer and then select the icon with printer name.
- Now in the printer software, click on scan a document
- Choose the type of scan and then click scan.
- You can choose to save as PDF to save documents as PDF file you can choose save as JPEG to save the document as an image file.
123 HP Officejet 5230 Scan to Computer Mac OS X
- Open your HP scan from the applications folder located at the top level of your hard disc.
- Now you have to choose the type of scan profile you want.
- Follow the settings instructions on the screen.
- Alter the scan settings according to your requirement: image file type, scan resolution and contrast levels.
- Now scan to the network folders and cloud drives
- Now you have to adjust images before scanning. You can also have a preview.
- Click on scan.
123 HP Officejet 5230 How to scan to email
Using HP officejet 5230 All-in-One Printer series sometimes user get confused how to scan to a file and then attach it in emails manually.
But we are here to solve your problem; following the instructions given below you can easily scan to a file and email it manually with the help of your HP officejet All-in-One Printer series.
What you have to do is:
- Firstly load your original document in the automatic document feeder of your HP 5230 All-in-One Printer series. The user can also choose to load the document by putting the print side down on the right scanner glass off the printer.
- Now you have to touch Scan
- Select the computer that you want to scan to.
- Now the user have to select the one option from save as PDF or save as JPEG file.
- If you choose save as PDF for your document, and then your document will be saved as a PDF file. And if you opt to choose save as JPEG file then your document will be saved in JPEG format. The JPEG format is usually used for saving the photographs.
- Now continue with selecting OK.
- You are saved document or photograph will be saved in your computer’s hard drive. You can easily access the document or photo file from the hard drive whenever you need.
- Now to scan to a file and email it manually, the user have to log in into his / her email account.(If you don’t have an email account you have to create an email account only after having an email account you can Email the saved file.)
- After logging in into your email account you have to click on create a new message.
- Click on the attachment icon, in the compose email window. Located down side of the window.
- As you click on the attachment icon, it enables you to link or insert a file from the different destinations on your computer.
- Browse to the location on where you have saved your scan.
- Click on the appropriate file to select it.
- By double clicking on the file, your file will be attached to your email.
- Insert the email address of the receiver and add the subject.
- Click send.
Solving the problems; HP Officejet 5230 How to scan to email
- If you are still facing problem you can restart your device or run the HP print and scan doctor. For windows user HP print and scan doctor diagnose the problem automatically.
- For OS X computer users, they can restart the router if they have wireless connection
- Many people using Mac face problems regarding HP officejet 5230 scan to mail. Some of them don’t see scan to email option invented with web server it is also not available on HP utility in Macbook as well. They can only see scan to computer because the full features scanning of HP software is not available for Mac Sierra 10.1 2.1
All those users need to download HP easy scan application and then they can scan the images to the computer and can save it in computer.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.