123 HP Officejet 5220 Copy Setup
Let us learn how to copy from 123 HP Officejet 5220 Copy Setup All-in-One Printer series.
With the help of 123 HP OJ5220 Copy Setup All-in-One Printer series printer, you can make one side copy, as well as the user, can make two-sided copies from the scanner glass. Check the instructions given on your 123 HP Officejet 5220 Copy All-in-One Printer series display, you can easily find out the option for selecting the number of copies you want to print. Not only you have the option for selecting the number of copies, but user can also select the color or black and white print. Choose the settings according to your requirement.
User can also easily access advanced settings in HP Officejet 5220 All-in-One Printer series. In the advanced option you can change the paper type according to your requirement, not only this but a user can select the paper size also. User can easily go through all the advanced setting and select the appropriate setting according to need, like adjusting the darkness or the contrast of the copy, also you can select different options for resizing the copy.
Here are the instructions given for making one sided copy with 123 HP Officejet 5220 Copy All-in-One Printer series.
Follow the steps given below:
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
For Making 123 HP Officejet 5220 One Side Copy
- Open the scanner lid of your 123 HP Officejet 5220 All-in-One Printer
- User can also load the original in the document feeder.
- If you are loading the document in document feeder then, load it like an original print side up.
- If you are loading the original on the scanner glass, then make sure that you are placing it in the print side down, placing it in the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- From the printer display you can easily specify the number of copies according to your requirement.
- On home screen touch copy.
- Select the desired number of copies you want.
- Now touch settings
- Select the desired paper size and required paper type.
- Select the quality.
- Adjust other settings according to your requirement and need.
- Make sure if two sided option is ON touch it to turn it OFF.
- No return back to copy menu by touching back icon.
The user has the option to print black and white and color.
If you want to print black and white touch start black to start the copy job.
If you want to print color, then, touch starts color to start the copy job.
You can visit a 123.hp.com for information and problems regarding 123 HP Officejet 5220 Copy All-in-One Printer series. Get the best guidance here and get your problems sorted.
123 HP Officejet 5220 not Copying
Sometimes user face problem of not copying from 123 HP officejet 5220 All-in-One Printer series. We are here to guide how to resolve this problem and get your doubts sorted.
It happens sometimes that your officejet 5220 stops copying after changing the Ink cartridges. Several users complained that they are able to print from the desktop, but unable to make the print copies, either colour or black the printer does not print anything. The white plain paper just goes through with no print. The problem is with photocopy and not with printing.
You can go through the following advised steps and isolate the issue of not copying.
Follow the instructions given below to fix this problem:
- Do not turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable from your printer.
- Disconnect all the cables from your printer. (If any other printer cables are connected)
- Now you have to hold the printer power button for 15 seconds.
- Make sure that your printer is not connected to a Surge protector.
- Make sure that your printer is directly connected to the wall outlet.
- Now reconnect your HP unit power cable in order to print.
- Now your printer will power on by itself.
(If your printer does not get on by itself, please power on it manually)
Now try to make a copy from document feeder and from the scanner glass bed. If you are making a copy from scanner glass bed your scanner bulb will glow inside the printer and will move to copy the document.
But if you are copying from document feeder, the document moves through the printer. This time the bulb will glow, but remain stagnant and the documents move.
If any of these two actions is not happening in your printer, then your HP unit indicating to word hardware issue with it. You can contact to HP support and services for further resolution of your problem.
Sometime the printers instruct you to go to printer software and then select the scanner action to manage scan to computer. End users get confused about the printer software location.
For solving this issue, you should have an HP printer assistant already installed in your computer system with the help of which user can scan a document. But HP printer assistant will only get installed when you install the full featured printer drivers.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.