123 HP Officejet Pro 9013 Airprint Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 9013 AirPrint Setup supports the feature of AirPrint which enables you to print wirelessly with your iOS devices. AirPrint 123 HP Officejet Pro 9013 is a mobile printing solution that comes inbuilt in the Apple iOS devices with v4.2 or later mobile operating systems. Easy printing with via a wireless network, your iPad, iPod, iPhone.
Make sure that your Apple iOS device and your printer support the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9013 Apple AirPrint feature. Check that your iOS device and your Printer both are connected to the same network connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9013 Set up the Wireless Connection
- Check that your printer is not connected via USB or an Ethernet connection (the printer cannot be connected wirelessly when connected to USB or Ethernet)
- From the Control panel display select the ‘Setup’ (Network setup)
- Go to the Wireless connection option.
- Go to the menu
- Select the Wireless setup wizard option.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen and complete the AirPrint setup.
- Try to print
If you are still facing the problem then try the below-given method to print with AirPrint.
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1.888.498.1356
123 HP Officejet Pro 9013 Set up WiFi Direct
You can connect your printer directly to your iOS device via WiFi direct or HP direct connection. Make sure your printer is On and you WiFi direct is On. (You can see the icon on the panel display if the WiFi direct is switched On)
- Switch On the WiFi direct from your printer control panel.
- On your iOS device go to the Settings menu and then go to WiFi settings.
- Now select your printer name from the list. Make sure that the printer name begins with ‘DIRECT’.
- If you are asked to enter the password then, the default password is ‘12345678’.
- Now try to print by opening the photo or document on your iOS device.
- Click the Share icon from the display menu option.
- Now touch the Print icon to print the file or doc.
- Select the name of your printer from the list.
- Go to the ‘options’ menu if you want to alter the settings (orientation, page type, contrast etc) according to your requirement.
- Select the number of copies you want to print and then click Print.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.