123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Won't Print
Different kinds of error occur while dealing with printers but it’s important to find the perfect measure to get out of the error. 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 Won’t Print here is the solution to many alphanumeric errors.
Reset your HP printer
- Turn on your printer
- Make sure your printer is idle
- Disconnect all the USB cable, if connected
- If you already have a wireless connection leave your printer connected
- Remove the Ink cartridges
- Keep your printer turn on and disconnect your power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Wait for 50-60 seconds
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet
- Now reconnect the power cord to the printer
- Wait until your printer switch on itself correctly and get into steady mode
- Now install the Ink cartridges
- If you are prompted to print calibration page, continue with it
- Reconnect the USB cable
- Try to print from your printer
If the problem exists you can check the printer driver settings and if still facing the problem you can uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver.
Service the printer
After resetting your printer if still, it doesn’t work properly then your printer needs service. You can ask for service or you can replace your HP unit.
Check that your product is under warranty from the warranty check website oh you can go for contact Help support for 123 HP Officejet Pro 8218 won’t print in your area.
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.