123 HP Officejet 5260 WPS PIN
When attempting to connect the 123 HP Officejet 5260 WPS Pin printers to the computer wirelessly, one of the problems frequently encountered is that of the missing WPS Pin. Where can the WPS Pin be found to connect the HP Officejet 5260 to the wireless network?
What is the WPS Pin? WPS is an abbreviation of Wi-Fi Protected Setup Pin. The WPS Pin helps keep the wireless network safe, encrypted and protected from outside attackers. The WPS Pin helps make the wireless faster and easier to use. This means that the WPS Pin is a part of the router and the wireless network and NOT the HP Officejet 5260 printers.
In order to use the WPS Pin, you need to enter the password to your Wi-Fi network, on to your HP Officejet 5260 Printer. The password is the same as the one you use to connect the Wi-Fi network to your other devices when you first set up the connection between the wireless network and the device.
You may also try to find the WPS Pin on the back of your router if you have not changed the password and the name of the wireless network since purchasing your router for the first time.
Another way to discover the WPS Pin is by using your IP address as follows:
- Enter your IP address into the internet browser (this is usually 192.168.1.1 OR it can be found on a sticker at the back of your router)
- Enter your Login and Password details in the login page (The default Login ID and password is usually ‘admin’ and ‘admin’ OR ‘admin’ and ‘password’ OR it can be found on the sticker at the back of your router, if you haven’t changed it since the purchase of the router)
- Once you enter into the page, select Wireless Settings
- Under the category of wireless settings, select the WPS section to reveal the WPS Pin
- Use this Pin and enter the Password into the HP Officejet 5260 printers that you are trying to connect to your wireless network
To easily connect the printer to the wireless network without needing to manually input the WPS Pin, follow these instructions:
- Press the WPS button on your router
- Follow this by pressing the WPS button on your HP Officejet 5260 Printer
- This will make the need to manually enter your Wi-Fi password, unnecessary since the wireless network and the HP Officejet 5260 Printer are now connected automatically
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.