123 HP Envy 4512 Fax Setup
123 HP Envy 4512 Fax Setup unit users can also use their 123 HP Envy 4512 All-in-One Printer series to send and receive Fax. Also including color faxes. Users have the facility to schedule their faxes to be sent at some other time and can also set phonebook contacts to send their faxes with ease using the already feed in numbers. Users can also easily select and set a number of fax options from the printer control panel. You can specify the resolution and the contrast of your faxes you want to send.
Let us learn how to send a Fax
A user can send a Fax in a variety of ways.
Sending a standard fax
- The user can send a black and white or color fax, single or multiple pages Fax, using the printer control panel.
- Lord your document in the document feeder (Print side up). User can also load the document on the scanner glass (print site down).
- On the printer control panel you can see the option for fax, touch Fax.
- Select Send Now.
- You have the option to enter the fax number manually and you can also that phone book if you want to get a number from your phone book.
- (User can also select a contact from previously dialed or received number)
- Select Black or Clear.
123 HP Envy 4512 Send Fax from Computer
Users have the facility of sending a Fax document directly from the computer system without printing it first.
Send a standard fax from your computer system (Windows user)
- Open the document in your computer.
- From the file menu, click Print.
- Go to the name list, select the name of the printer having ‘fax’ in the name.
- You can change the settings such as the color of the Fax by going to the Properties dialog box.
- After specifying the settings, click OK.
- Click Print
- Enter the recipient information.
- User can also alter the settings if you want to and then click Send Fax.
Send fax from your computer system (OS X users)
- Open the document you want to fax.
- Go to the file menu and click Print.
- Select the name of the printer which has ‘fax’ in the name.
- Now enter the recipient information, for example the fax number or a name.
- Once you are done with all the settings and information click Fax.
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Envy 4512 Send Fax from Mobile
Users can use telephone extension for sending Fax. This helps user to talk with the recipient before sending the fax.
- Load your original document in the document feeder or on the scanner glass.
- Now you have to dial the number using your telephone which is connected to your printer.
- (The user can tell the recipient to receive fax on their fax machine after they hear the fax notification. But if the fax machine answers your call, you will hear a fax notification from the recipient fax machine.)
- On the printer control panel display, select Fax.
- Select Send.
- Now specify the color of the Fax, Black or Clear.
Your telephone remains silent while the fax is transmitted. You can hang up the call as soon as the Fax begins transmitting or you can hang on till the fax is transmitted and after that you can have a talk with the recipient.
Send fax using monitor dialing from the printer control panel.
- The user can send fax using a monitor dialing and hear the dial tones, telephone prompts and other sounds.
- Load your original document in the feeder or on the scanner glass.
- From the printer control panel touch Fax.
- Touch Send Now.
- Select the colour, Black or Colour.
- Select Enter Fax Number or you have the option to enter the recipient from the phone book.
- Select any other options, if occurs.
- Select Send.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.