123 HP Deskjet 2624 Printer
Printing photos have become easy with 123 HP Deskjet 2624 Printer All-in-One Printer series. Users can I use live print photographs and graphics with the help of their All-in-One Printer series. Excellent graphics and satisfying printing, which will enhance your project works, home decors and document files etc.
Users using Windows and Mac boot can print photographs from 123 HP Deskjet 2624 All-in-One Printer series printer. Go to this Information Guide and you can easily learn how to print photos with the help of your printer. The user always has to make sure that they are using the correct type of pages for getting the appropriate printouts and results.
Windows users follow the steps given below for printing photos.
You have to load the photo paper into the main paper tray
- Remove the blank papers from the main paper tray.
- From your printer software, select print.
- The use of always have to make sure that your printer name is selected, if not selected then you select your printer name.
- Now open the dialog box showing properties.
- (Now, whatever software application you are using the properties button may vary in forms of; option, printer setup, printer, preferences or printer properties)
- Now you have to select the appropriate settings according to your need and requirement.
- The user can select the layout of the photo or the orientation according to one’s requirement. You can choose the landscape view or the Portrait view.
- Now next you have to select the paper /quality tab.
- Choose the paper type from the drop down list.
- The users have to select the print quality. One can select the printing quality from the quality settings tab.
- If you want to go for more advanced settings then click the tab advanced.
- Select the appropriate settings on the drop down menu list like; paper size.
- Click ok and you will be taken to the properties dialog box.
- Confirm your settings by clicking OK.
- Click Print.
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Deskjet 2624 MAC OS X
For printing photo with the help of 123 HP Deskjet 2624 Printer All-in-One Printer series, read the instructions given below carefully:
- Select file (photo of the graphic) you want to get printed.
- Go to the file menu in your software.
- Select the option of Print.
- The users have to make sure that your printer name is selected. If your printer name is not selected then you can select your printer name from the given list. (Also keep in mind that your device and printer are on the same network.)
- Then select the option of Print from the drop-down list of file menu.
Sometimes you have to not see the option of print in the dialog box. When the option of print is not available, then click on show details.(the print option is available for USB connected printer, but the location for the options of print can vary from one application to another.)
- After opening the show details dialog box. Choose the appropriate settings according to your requirement.
The user can choose the paper size from the popup menu. But whenever you are changing the paper size you always have to make sure that you are loading the correct size of paper in the paper tray or photo tray.
- User can also select the orientation according to their requirement. One can choose layouts like portrait or landscape.
- You have to choose the paper type / quality.
- Selecting the paper type means selecting the appropriate photo paper for your printing.
- Quality selection is for the selection of best quality or maximum DPI (dots per inch).
- Select the color options according to your requirement.
- Users also have the choice to select the photo fix option.
- If you turn off the photo fix option, it applies no changes to your image.
- If you turn on the photo fix option your photo will automatically focus the image, and also we adjust the sharpness of the image.
- Choose other settings option if you want to alter the settings.
- After doing all the settings, click OK.
- Click Print.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.