123 HP COM OJ6950 Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/oj6950 All-in-One Printer series has and unique function wireless connection.
You can easily manage the wireless setup with 123.hp.com/oj6950 and set yourself free from arranging those tangled wirings again and again. For setting up the wireless setup in 123 hp com oj6950 what you have to do is, you have to first change the connection type.
You can easily change the connection type with the help of the printer software. But before that the users have to on the wireless setup wizard from the control panel. Follow the steps given below:
- Open the printer control panel
- Select the option of wireless
- Go to the settings
- Select wireless setup wizard
- Now complete the setup by following the instructions
Now with the help of printer software you can change the connection type. Change it to a wireless connection.
If the user wants to change from a USB connection to a wireless network, follow the given instructions according to what version you use.
- If you are using Windows 8.1 then you have to click the down arrow you can see on the start screen lower left corner now select the printer name and you have to click on utilities.
- If you are using Windows 8 then you have to right click on your start screen, go for all apps you can see in the app bar and select the printer name continue and click on utilities.
- Windows 7, windows vista and Windows XP users click on the start option on your desktop go on all programs click 123.hp.com/oj6950 and then select the folder of your printer.
- Next step is: click on printer setup and software.
- Choose the option ‘USB connected printer to wireless’.
- No continue with following the instructions on your screen.
And if you want to change from a USB connection to a wireless network you have to connect a printer to your wireless network. Now the user can use 123.hp.com/oj 6950 setup assistant in applications or device utilities to change the Software connection to wireless for this printer.
You can easily notice the blue wireless light on the control panel is lit when your wireless capability of the printer is on. You can easily put your wireless on or off all you have to do is go to the printer control panel select wireless and then go in the settings. You can turn the wireless on and off from there if the printer is not configured to connect a network, turning your wireless on automatically will launch the wireless setup wizard.
If you are facing any further problems you can also test the wireless connection and print the wireless test report for information about your wireless connection of printer. These test reports provide you the information about the printer status hardware MAC address and also about the IP address. Not only will this but if the printer is connected to a network then the test reports also display the information about your network settings – 123 hp setup oj 6950
Testing your wireless connection will let you know about the information of your printer and network. For testing the wireless connection and printing the reports you have to go on the printer control panel go to wireless and then go to settings 123.hp.com/6950 select print reports and then go for wireless test reports.
Need help ? Call For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-819-716-0730
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com.club is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.